Sunday, January 8, 2012

Juice Cleanse: Day 4

I did it!

If you're just joining me:
Juice Cleanse: Day 2 
Juice Cleanse: Day 3 & SJP  

Day 4 flew by & was much easier than the days prior. At lunch I broke and had an orange, but I was glad that I did. Surprisingly, food was the last thing I wanted.

On Friday night I went to the rodeo at Madison Square Garden. Tickets were only $15 and I thought, why wouldn't I go see buckin broncos and angry bulls in the city?!  You can read all about the event in this press release http://www.pbr.com/en/news/press-releases/2011/12/the-worlds-best-bull-riders-return-to-new-york.aspx 
go Canada!
 I made a bad decision and ended up drinking after not eating anything for 4 days - great idea genius! At the end of the night I drunkingly ate a piece of pizza and got sick about 5 minutes after. Choices Caitlin, choices. One day I'll learn ;)



Energy Level – About a 8 out of 10.
Exercise – Only lifting the beer cup up to my mouth at the end of the day.
Sleep – Wonderful.
Feeling – Like "yay I did it" and "i really shouldn't have drank after". Now that I know that a cleanse is not impossible I think I will totally do another one perhaps at the end of the month before I go to Europe (woohoO!) Glad I still have a few bottles of Simplifast left over. I had one Saturday morning and actually enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I"ll write a bit about my struggles getting back to eating solid food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.