Day 2 was definitely better than day 1.
If you're just joining me, find out a bit about my first day - Never say never... Juice Cleanse: Day 1.
I felt less hungry, less ' weird' and had fewer cravings. The only really annoying part of day 2 has been getting up to pee every 15 minutes at work. Very inconvenient!
I am getting tired of the taste of the drinks and I really am craving solids.So far my favorite flavor is strawberry mango.
As predicted, at about 3pm each day I hit a wall. Hard. Hopefully Day 3 is better!
Day 2:
Energy Level – About a 6 out of 10, 10 being normal.
Exercise – Heck no. Last night I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and was exhausted by the time I got home.
Sleep – Great, I slept like a (malnourished) baby.
Feeling – Happy. I made it half way! 2 more days of weird juice drinks :) I am already sick of the taste though. Boo! BUT in good news, I am feeling skinnier. I am going to weigh myself on Friday to see what I've lost. I think I might watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead again to keep on track. I ordered a juicer off of Amazon yesterday and am planning to do a reboot cleanse closer to my Europe trip. Have you watched this movie?
I dont think I could go on a fruit cleanse..but props to you for doing so! :) It's so great to get fruits and veggies into your body and makes you feel great! :D
ReplyDelete