Hi Everyone!
Need a cute & personal gift for someone special? Nothing
says friendship or appreciation like a gift that you took the time to make
yourself.
Need an idea? I made chocolate covered strawberries for my friend’s birthday
recently.
What you need:
Chocolate
Strawberries
Double boiler (I improvised & used an oven proof bowl
over a pot of boiling water – ghetto what)
A pretty bag / box to put them in
Basically, melt the chocolate & dip your strawberries in
them. Then put them in the fridge to harden. Done.
| #failure |
| But somehow it all worked out :) |
Have you ever given someone a gift that was homemade? I need
ideas!
I hope you had a good weekend!
-Caitlin



These look amazing! Really gorgeous. Whenever I've done chocolate coated strawberries they have *not* turned out this well :P I think I need to do the double boiler method instead of using the microwave to melt my chocolate...
ReplyDeleteSo love the little tuxedo ones! I used to always buy chocolate covered strawberries at the Bus Depot Markets here in Canberra. Pretty :)
ReplyDeleteyour homemade idea is adorable!
ReplyDeletemy christmas cards are always homemade (you will be receiving one!!!), and that is the most sincere gift that i can offer to anyone. i love christmas cards and the messages that they deliver. xxx
Great job! I've never made my own chocolate covered strawberries but it looks like something fun to do with my son.
ReplyDeleteYou really do a nice job--so professional! I love treats that are pretty like yours.
ReplyDelete:-) Marion
Oh, I forgot to say--have you ever put a mini-chocolate chip inside of a raspberry? That is really good. I recently had it at a party.
ReplyDelete:-) Marion
great idea!
Delete