Monday, August 13, 2012

Rockaway Beach

Rockaway beach is just an easy subway ride from Manhattan. It's free, relatively clean and uncrowded - a nice little escape from the filthy heat!




Fun, right? I went here with a few girlfriends recently!

This weekend I am travelling to Spring Lake, MI for my cousin's wedding. BF and I are headed down a day early to check out the beach. Should be fun! I haven't seen my family in a while so I'm really looking forward to it.

The summer is just flying by - I can't believe it. Its like I just realized it was summer this week and its almost over.

Anyhoo - I must get ready for bed because I have to get to work early tomorrow!

Night!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC / Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    XoX
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach looks nice. I live in CT so it is nice to know there are other places to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer is almost over comment reminds me of the first time that Carrie needed a blanket in the autumn... it's almost a new season, girls!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I love about New York, you don't need a car and can subway places! Last time I went to Port Dover it was a good 1hr drive :( Sucks when you don't own a car and rely on your friends.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.