Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ella Lounge NYC

Ella's is a great place to go with friends. Live music, strong drinks and a jazzy atmosphere. 





I went here to see my coworker's boyfriend play a show - had a great time! One of my new favorite places.

Tomorrow I am flying to Spring Lake, MI to attend my cousins wedding on Saturday. Surprisingly, flying there is more expensive than flying to Canada or California. Crazy right?

Should be fun! I get to see the fam and go to the beach. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! That sounds like so much fun ^^ I've actually been thinking about living in NYC for a year or two when I get older. Sounds like such a lively place :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your jazzy experience!
    Oh how I want this now!
    Happy Saturday, lovely fashion girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had places like that here in Louisville! How fun it must be to live in NYC!! Have fun on your trip girl!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.