Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wrap Star

Trader Joes is one of the greatest food stores I've ever found - below is by far the best product I've purchased there. If you have the chance, I think you should buy them too! So spicy, so awesome (I would even go as far as to say BONKERS), so versatile. 

Get em. 

 Tomorrow is my company's summer party. We are going to a country club in NJ. The day will be full of team activities (oh joy), wine & cooking class, fun with friends and booze. Should be a nice day! I need to get a good nights sleep so I'm off.

Happy Weds :)

3 comments:

  1. Lime flavours in tortillas?! Oh wow. I would love that I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Those sound mighty delicious! Do they have Trader Joe's in Canada? I don't remember ever seeing one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds yum! And I eat a little less when it's spicy food. Thanks for telling us about this.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.