Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The most important meal of the day!


Breakfast!

In the morning, I am usually starving by the time that I finish getting ready for work. To save time and avoid perpetual lateness, I almost always eat my breakfast at my desk.

The usual:
Oatmeal with naner, PB or AB, cinnamon & honey
same thing sub peaches

I'm addicted to coffee!
 
When time  permits - greek yogurt with berries, cereal / granola & nuts

 When I’m feeling fancy:
Spinach feta wrap from Starbucks
 For those domestic days:

 The hangover cure:
Garlic bagel w/ scallion cream cheese
a cure in a glass
 What do you usually eat for breakfast?


Do you eat as soon as you get up?

5 comments:

  1. I have to eat breakfast. I usually eat within an hour or so of waking or getting home from work (I work nights). I usually eat oatmeal, a smoothie or cold cereal with fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i eat two bags of pomegranate cashews from starbucks! if they're out of nuts, i'll have a 'nut and fruit' or 'blueberry' KIND bar! lots of coffee! your bagel looks scrumptious. i miss the bagel days, but they're too dangerous for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like to eat as soon as I wake up! The only time that I don't is when I am feeling lazy and don't feel like making something.

    My go-to breakfast is an egg breakfast sandwich. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bloody Mary's and bagels with cream cheese! Where did you get the Bloody Mary, if it was in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bloog I enjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.