See my last post for the recipe!! Yay pie!
My 1st Giveaway!!
As part of the Foodbuzz tastemakers program with Duncan Hines, I received a bunch of coupons for a free product up to $3.99 in value. I have given a few to friends already (and will be using some to review these products!) Want one? Tell me who you like to bake for & why in the comments. I'll pick the winners next week.
night!
Wow great job on the pie. It looks too good to eat. I love to bake because I can control the ingredients that go into sweet treats. It makes me feel better to eat things with whole grains and real ingredients. Plus it's a fun activity to do with my son. However, pies intimidate me. It is on my list of things to do in 2011 so I am really hoping to give it a try for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Impressive! Definitely a good outcome :)
ReplyDeleteI'd enter your contest but living in Australia is a tad inconvenient for such things...but enjoy using the coupons you use yourself!
Faanccyy pie! Those crusts are difficult! Yours turned out really well!
ReplyDeleteYour pie looks great!
ReplyDeleteI would like to bake something for our next church potluck like their brownie thanks
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
i love to bake for myself cause I deserve it! Did you pick winners yet?
ReplyDelete