Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tis that time of year again....

Love


I'm off to the NJ Devils vs Leafs game (Go Leafs Go!)


Later!

ps - 52 days until Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Peppermint hot chocolate is one of the only things I will actually purchase from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm! peppermint soy extra dry cappuccinos with extra sprinkles = divine!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I just got some coconut nog so I can make some festive treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you believe that I have never had a "Holiday latte" or any other holiday drink from Starbucks?? haha, I always read about them but have never tried one myself!! I think this year I will have to have my first Starbucks holiday experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I can't believe only 52 days! Although I kinda can, as my family is going xmas shopping tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my first red cup the other day but have yet to have my first official holiday drink... it's happening asap though!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.