Hi Everyone!
Tonight I am heading to hot yoga at Yoga To The People in midtown Manhattan. I have done the 90 minute class here, but tonight I think I will stick to 60 minutes based on my laziness level. If you live in the city, please do check it out. It is a great studio and it is very affordable. http://yogatothepeople.com/new-york/
Believe it or not, I used to be quite a yoga woman / yogi. Maybe it's time I get back into it?
Just a thought..
For lunch today, I tried something new. Smart Cutlets Classic Marinara.
| pretty good! |
The box came with 2 cutlets - pretty big and 150 calories each. So last night, I grilled em up.
![]() |
| I put one away in the fridge for a rainy day |
Cooked up some veggies: mushrooms, spinach & frozen broccoli from Trader Joe's.
Sliced the up the fake chicken and added my cooked veggies. On top of this I added some extra marinara sauce I had in my fridge.
![]() |
This was a perfect lunch. It was satisfying and kept me full with the help of some plain Fage Greek yogurt & 1/2 an avocado on the side.
Gotta run to my yoga class!!
![]() |
| i've been in need of some zen lately :) |
Have a good night!





Hope you enjoyed your class! I love yoga too but definitely don't do it enough. It's hard to find a good instructor around where I live but I bet in the city there are tons!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish we had good, satisfying mock meat products in Australia!
ReplyDeleteAlso, why is it so easy to fall out of the yoga habit even when you know how good it is?! I haven't done it properly in years...
That looks like a really good dish! I don't usually buy fake meat, but when I do I really enjoy it. I've never tried fake chicken before.
ReplyDeletehi! LOVE this post!
ReplyDeletehow does your yoga class compare to my "kitchen yoga" series? i'm so curious! i wasn't able to experience any yoga whilst in nyc because i refused to leave gwendolyn alone in the hotel room. :)
and your meal looks fabulous. simply fabulous! that's absolutely in the alley of something that i could and would and should eat everyday! but i'm not patient enough and eat what i eat . . . because i want it NOW!
have a good night, yoga girl!