Monday, October 24, 2011

Restaurant Review: Koi NYC


I had a client lunch at Koi NYC last week and it was incredible. Everything was great -  from the service, to the fancy bathroom to the amazing food - perfect. 

Check out their menu http://www.koirestaurant.com/

The décor was beautiful. 

sorry to scare you mr. bartender :)
 Best Japanese food I’ve ever had.

Creamy shrimp

crispy rice with a jalapeno on the top <3

Baked lobster roll. Crazy. Absolutely crazy.

Flourless molten chocolate cake. Cute!
 
I loved this place but, I don’t know when I’ll get to return because the menu is a little bit spendy for my liking. I mean, $22 for 8 pieces of sushi? Ouch. BUT,  if you have it in your budget, I highly recommend going. (luckily this was a free lunch! )

I’m off to spend the rest of the evening on a couch. I had way too much fun this weekend & can feel my immune system giving up on me. 

Anyhoo, night everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. YUM. Baked lobster roll? Oh my golly gosh, drool. Each one of those dishes looks like sex on a plate. Seriously. Added bonus it was a free lunch, score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you continue posting photographs and reviews like this, then i will need to expedite my big move to the city. baked lobster roll?! my brain's in absolute culinary heaven! perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to try that jalapeno piece! I haven't yet seen jalapenos in Canberra. #notnewyork

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free food for the win! Looks delicioussssss :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh yummy! I would definitely love on the jalapeno piece too. Get some Emergen'C packets to keep on hand and some fish oil too for this flu season...and time on the couch of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this review...I've been debating hitting up this restaurant and now I might do so in NYC next month!

    It reminds me a bit of our beloved Tao.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.