This weekend I did some boxed baking! (It still counts as
baking, right?)
It was my friend’s 25th birthday so he got a
special surprise! We went to R Bar in the Lower East Side. A very cool bar with chandeliers and reasonably priced drinks. Check it out. http://www.rbarnyc.com/
Funfetti! Pairs well with vodka soda.
They were really good, even though this ‘cream cheese’ icing
was dairy free?! Ah well, I think I threw out any concerns about health after
reading the name “Funfetti” :)
Then last night, I decided I would continue my domestic
streak by trying out a box of this stuff.
![]() |
| must stock up on this ! |
![]() |
I’m off to get my nails done & go to the gym.
Good night!!




sounds like a good weekend if lots of baking was involved :) i'm glad to hear that you like that pumpkin bread mix...i'll make sure to grab it next time!
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeletefunfetti cake mix is great!!
It counts! Anything that fills my house with the smell of baking and that I can eat hot and fresh from the oven counts as baking in my books.
ReplyDeleteI miss Trader Joe's. I think I need to go on a road trip!
ReplyDeleteIt all counts! I wish we had a TJ's anywhere near here... looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteit sure is ;) i want to bake! its been a while.
ReplyDeletewhich color did you get for your nails? ;)