Last night I made gingerbread bears with my mom from a mix I found at Trader Joes. We have never been much of a gingerbread family so this was very new for all of us. The cookies turned out well but I'm still not a huge fan. I'm more of a chocolate / peanut butter person!
This morning we opened gifts and had coffee with Bailey's. I received some great gifts, including new Lululemon pants *note, i have had most of my lululemon gear for 4+ years, so this was very, very welcomed!*, lots of chocolate, cozy socks and an ipod. Great day.
I'm flying back to New York on the 30th but will likely head to Toronto on the 29th to see some old friends.
How are your holidays going?
Oh! Love this update! Love Actually!!! :D I want to marry Harry. And Lululemon! All of my stuff is 3+ years older (like you)... and I just tore a hole into one of my pants! Time to buy some new gear! (and I coincidentally received many Lulu gift cards for xmas!). Happy xmas to you and your fam! Mwah!
ReplyDelete