Very pretty indeed :) I would love to live on an island where half of it is a park. Must be filled with joggers especially on a beautiful day like that. Wow I see people in T-shirts- must be pretty warm out 0.0
Ohhh, so beautiful! I absolutely love scenes like these, the trees are just amazing.
I've never been to New York but would love to see how the other half lives. I am such a wimp with cold weather though, maybe in the spring :)
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Very pretty indeed :) I would love to live on an island where half of it is a park. Must be filled with joggers especially on a beautiful day like that. Wow I see people in T-shirts- must be pretty warm out 0.0
ReplyDeleteOhhh, so beautiful! I absolutely love scenes like these, the trees are just amazing.
ReplyDeleteI've never been to New York but would love to see how the other half lives. I am such a wimp with cold weather though, maybe in the spring :)
ReplyDelete