Hi There!
Happy Sunday :) I hope you had a great weekend.
Last night, BF and I went to the Comic Strip comedy club near my apartment and had a great time. There was a 2 drink minimum and having been before, I knew that the Long Island Iced Tea was the best bang for our buck - its basically a glass of pure alcohol and makes even unfunny jokes extra funny. If you're on the UES and looking for a different night out, I definitely recommend it.
A little while ago, I made BF and I special Trader Joe's dinner. I bought their Goat Cheese and Sun dried Tomato fresh ravioli, some vodka sauce, a beautiful aged Parmesan cheese and some spinach.
Tomorrow my office is finally going to reopen. After a whole week off doing absolutely nothing, I'm super excited to get back and get my work done. It feels so weird not being able to get back to my clients and more than anything, its weird not having a weekday routine. I like getting up and having breakfast, getting to work, gymming if time allows and then going home! It makes the weekend that much more exciting!
I am off to do some laundry and maybe a little shopping! Hope you have a super Sunday!
That looks yummy! Me and my friends arrived at LGA tonight and I was worried that we might not be able to get our shuttle to our hotels - they were saying it was a 2-3 hour wait. We hopped outside and immediately got a cab so it wasn't a problem. Did see some long lines for gas. Glad to be tucked safely into our hotels and ready to explore the city.
ReplyDeleteI think I mentioned this before but my friend's daughter is singing at Toshi's on Wed evening. Wanted to extend the invitation if you're out and about that night. Take care!
I'm glad you get to go back to work (who ever thought I'd say that?!) - it must be nice to have routines re-establishing and things getting back to normal.
ReplyDeleteI really love your personality. You are such a lovely person!
ReplyDeleteThe happiness of this post has just made me extra happy about the day.
Merci beaucoup!
And oh! I'd love to have a boyfriend for whom to cook. He will need to be vegan unless he wants to share Gwendolyn's raw food, hehe. Btw, the vegan life is going splendidly. I could not be happier.
Mwah!
Nothing like a semi-homemade meal compliments of Trader Joe's. I don't get many items there but what I do get can't be found anywhere else, love that store.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you're going back to work and life is getting back to normal.
I love it when food looks pretty *and* tastes good. That sounds fun to hear comedians.
ReplyDelete:-) Marion