This weekend felt way too fast!
On Friday, I went to The Delancy in the Lower East Side for a good friend's birthday party. I like this place because they have a very pretty rooftop BUT I found the crowd a bit too hipster-y for my liking, it was crowded, and the neighborhood is a bit sketchy (right by the Brooklyn bridge) Even with those flaws, I still had lots and lots of fun!
 |
| pretty palm trees :) |
 |
| outside of the front door of the bar. see? sketchy |
 |
| pretty |
Today I went to the gym and took a Total Body Condition class. So tough. The instructor combined lots of cardio with what seemed like a bah-zillion squats. After the class I did 30 minutes on the elliptical to flush things out.
When I left the gym, I wandered into the grocery store because I had a craving for chocolate milk. I found something even better:
 |
| I can't wait to put in coffee tomorrow morning. |
I can't believe tomorrow is Monday. I don't wannnna go!!!
How was your weekend?
Oh dear golly, this post makes me happy because in less than two weeks... squeee! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous lights and that silk looks divine!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a really great weekend! We had a good one although it was super hot here. I hope your Monday is better than you expect!
ReplyDelete