Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring is in the air :)

Thanks so much for your 'kicking it into gear' tips - I really appreciate the advice :)

Although it's rainy & gloomy in New York today, I noticed something exciting on my way to the subway:

Flowers are coming!
Soul Cycle was just as I expected it to be - extra intense. I had a new instructor named Matt and he wasn't messing around. Needless to say, I'm a little sore today. Maybe a little yoga is in order this evening.

Whats the weather like where you are? Any other words of advice for my bikini body goals?

1 comment:

  1. Baltimore was actually gorgeous today--nearly 70 degrees! Wearing a bathing suit in front of co-workers is definitely a scary thought! My best advice would be to just keep your workouts consistent and eat as cleanly as possible. I would cut out excess calories where you can, but not reduce them to the point where you are going to bed hungry. Good luck--at least it will be a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.