I'm a lucky girl - my boyfriend is a good cook.
Last weekend he made me dinner and it was amazing. We had lots of chopped veggie, chilli tempura shrimp (I can kiss those goodbye from now on:S) and delicious baked salmon.
| incredible chilli sauce from Whole Foods & some Pinot Grigio |
Who was the last person to make you a meal? Who do you like to cook for?
i do not allow anyone but the sashimi chef to cook for me. Haha! I cook for sir edmund sometimes, doing so most recently on this past sunday and tuesday.
ReplyDeleteRaw Tomato Basil Soup for Sir Edmund's lunch!
Scarlet snapper baked in grape leaves for film night!
your meal looks freaking fantastic. yay for your boyfriend!
Wow, big pat on the back to the BF! Nice work, buddy, looks amazing. Ummm, Viper cooks for me a bit, not so much now I'm vegan, he's a really awesome fish cook though. I love to cook for anyone + everyone!
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks good. I very much cooking for friends and family, and also when they cook for me, because it's always love in it.
ReplyDeleteYummy meal! My ex boyfriend only made me food once and it was a lipton pasta side! Ha!
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing! I have no had shrimps in some long and now you're making me crave them. Hmm... I guess my grandma was the last person to cook for me which was like 2 weeks ago :( Oh the joy of being an undergrad student...
ReplyDelete