Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"You know, that is a sign of how your life is going"

That is what a coworker said to me today when she discovered that I was wearing mismatched socks.
One white, one striped. 
I think she's right - if I can't even bother to spend the time or energy to wear matching socks to work, something must be up right? It's one thing that I take my boots off while sitting at my desk, but to expose my lack of organization to my coworkers? Ugh.
Everything seems a bit off lately. Maybe it's the change of seasons? I'm finding that I'm often tired, my room is a mess and I am having a hard time focusing at work

Since this is a food blog, not a complaining blog, here are my meals :)

Lunch
weird combo, right? - I was hungry 2 hours later
  • Romaine & tomato salad with balsami
  • A handful of cucumber slices
  • teriyaki tofu (see below) mixed with cashews and some Soyaki sauce from Trader joes
  • 1 cup of cottage cheese topped with Red Curry sauce
  • 3 lemon slices that I enjoyed with water throughout the day
So good, i eat it raw.

Dinner
  • Romaine lettuce chopped
  • A hearty handful of cashews
  • About half of the above teriyaki tofu
  • Some reduced fat cheddar 
  • Trader Hies Sesame Soy Vinaigrette (yummy)
  • 1 clove of chopped garlic.  
mmmm teriyaki sesame- tastic

 Thats all folks! I'm off to a farewell party for a coworker. Maybe a few of these will make me feel better!








1 comment:

  1. Mmm that tofu does look good. It's been a while since I've bought some- adding it to the grocery list!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.